due to alert l4 we are closed
Due to increase in supply costs and ongoing changes in Delivery prices we will be changing our Pricing and Courier charges.
The minimum spend to qualify for free shipping will increase and there will be an increase in the courier charge. of approximately $1 for Normal delivery and add $3 for rural charges.
Some of our stock will increase in price due to supplier costs increases .
These changes will take place from teh week beginning 17th of October.
Valid for all in stock items – Use the coupon code ‘stocktake21’ to get an instant 10% off all orders. Valid until 31/03/22
We are now open for orders, there may be some delays in processing orders and shipping volumes may still be high so delay times can be expected.
Due to ongoing covid restrictions we are still closed and will likely remain closed until the end of the year based on today’s Government Auckland Border announcement. Our Plan to re-open after the Christmas – new year shutdown period.
Our pricing will increase when we re-open, due to the increase in costs from suppliers and increases in Shipping costs unfortunately we have no choice but to increase our prices.
Due to the ongoing border closure we are still closed at alert level 3.
As Auckland has returned to Alert level 2 we are now able to process orders. All orders which were placed during level 3 lockdown and were awaiting processing have now been shipped. There may be some delays in processing of the package by the courier companies due to potential increased demand on the courier system. please check with the courier company for any potential delays.
We thank you for your patience.
In light of February 27 Covid-19 announcements We are unable to process any orders and we are unable to offer any face to face services until further notice, see covid19.govt.nz for more information.
In light of August 14 Covid-19 announcements there will no longer be any tuning services until at least midnight Friday 26th August. see covid19.govt.nz for more information.
At this stage courier services as still operating as per normal and we will still be able to send packages, however there may be some delays processing the parcel by the courier companies.
For on site visits we can do so if it is the only option and it is for essential services only (such as resolving network connectivity issues). Appropriate hygiene methods will be applied.
In light of August 11 Covid-19 announcements there will no longer be any tuning services until at least midnight Friday 14th August.
at this stage courier services as still operating as per normal and we will still be able to send packages, however there may be some delays processing the parcel by the courier companies.