NGK’s V-Power Plugs Feature a Unique V-Cut in the Center Electrode that Directs the Spark to the Edge of the Electrode, Helping the Spark Develop More Rapidly, Increasing Ignitability and Reducing Quenching.
- Lowers ignition system voltage requirements
- Greater ignitability and performance over conventional spark plugs
- Trivalent metal plating has superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Increased fuel economy and lower emissions
- Highly durable against electrical and chemical wear
- Performance spark plug
Gap: .035″ (0.9mm)